Public Notice of Decision: Temporary Closures of Dominick Street Upper to facilitate 4 No. Events
TEMPORARY CLOSING OF ROADS
Roads Act 1993 - Section 75
Roads Regulations 1994 - Article 12
Notice of Decision
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Galway City Council has made an order closing:-
Dominick Street Upper: From Monroes to Corner Shop.
Period of Closures:
- From: 8pm on Sunday, 31st May, 2015
- To: 2am on Monday, 1st June, 2015
- Reason for Closure: Street Party - Silent Disco
- From: Saturday, 18th July, 2015
- To: Monday, 20th July, 2015
Hours Closed: 8pm to 2am each night of Saturday and Sunday
- Reason for Closure: Galway Arts Festival - Acoustic Bands on Street
- From: Thursday, 30th July, 2015
- To: Monday, 3rd August, 2015
Hours Closed: 8pm to 2am each night of Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday
- Reason for Closure: Race Week Street Party
- From: 8am on Sunday, 13th September, 2015
- To: 2am on Monday,14th September, 2015
From: 8am on Sunday, 20th September, 2015
To: 2am on Monday, 21st September, 2015
* 20th-21st is an alternate date ONLY if 13th-14th cancelled due to weather.
- Reason for Closure: End of Summer/Back to College Silent Disco
Alternative Routes: Alternative routes for traffic will be via signposted diversion routes.
Diversion Routes: An alternative route is available via Fairhill or Raven Terrace, Fr Griffin Road (R336), The Crescent (R337) & Sea Road and vice-versa. Local access will be maintained at all times. Advance diversion signage will be in place prior to event commencing.
Signed: Joe O'Neill,
Director of Services, Planning & Transportation,
Galway City Council, Yeats College Annex, College Road, Galway.