Call for Expressions of Interest for Delivery of Social Housing Units on Council Lands in Galway
Galway City Council is seeking expressions of interest from approved housing bodies who wish to be considered for provision of social housing in Galway City.
Interested parties should download an expression of interest form from the Galway City Council website and submit the completed document in a sealed envelope clearly marked Approved Housing Body Expression of Interest in the provision of housing in Galway City Council, and returned to:
Dermot Mahon, Senior Executive Officer, Corporate Services, Galway City Council, City Hall, College Road, Galway by 13:00 hrs on Friday 16th December 2016.
The criteria that will be used in evaluating submissions will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Have applicants signed up to the voluntary regulatory code
- A track record of quality design and construction in previous projects and a proven track record of good management and maintenance practice
- Financial capacity also having regard to governance and compliance
- Proven past performance and delivery over last 5 years and capacity to deliver
- Housing management experience
Galway City Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act. If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for its sensitivity specified. In such instances, where an FOI request is received, it will be examined in the light of exemptions provided for in the FOI Act.
Please address any queries to Tom Prendergast, Ph; 091 - 894 370 firstname.lastname@example.org