Public Notice: Knocknacarra Community Centre Management Proposals Invited from Community Interest Groups - Closing Date Extended to 26th September
Galway City Council wish to advise that the closing date for submissions from Community Interest Groups based in the Knocknacarra/Salthill area in respect of the Knocknacarra Community Centre has been extended to the 26th September, 2014 at 4pm.
A detailed submission in accordance with the criteria marked "Submission for Knocknacarra Community Centre" must be submitted to SEO Corporate Services, Galway City Council, College Road, Galway.
The revised closing date for receipt of submission is Friday the 26th September, 2014 at 4pm.
Specific Criteria for Management of Knocknacarra Community Centre
Galway City Council now invites you to submit a Management Proposal/Business Plan for the proposed Operation and Management of Knocknacarra Community Centre.
The Management Proposal/Business Plan should include the following topics:
- Registered Company/Memorandum of Agreement
- Company Profile
- Experience in provision of Facility Management
- Financial Resources/Capacity
- Evidence of Tax Compliance
- Staff Expertise/Resources
- Proposed Staffing Structure for the Centre
- Proposed Pricing Structure for the Centre and Opening Hours
- Health & Safety
- Proposed Maintenance Arrangements for Building, Fixtures and Equipment
- Liaison with existing Clubs and wider Community (to include social inclusion)
- Business Proposal to achieve optimum cost effective management of the facility, and growing the usage and income over the next two years, including Cost Proposal Breakdown and Payment Terms.