Driving Licence

  • Who should I contact about applying for / renewing a driving licence?

    The Road Safety Authority has responsibility for Driving Licences.

    Since 29 October 2013 the application process has changed and, when applying, you will need to visit one of the new National Driver Licence Service (NDLS) centres.

    Further information is available on the NDLS website.



IMAGE: Your Europe Logo